Monday, September 12, 2011

Milk

I know, it's been a while since the last post, and I've been feeling the pressure.  I've had one topic in mind, but frankly, it would take too much brainpower, and I don't have any to spare at the moment, so I will just relay Jakub's discovery today.

Jakub excitedly, examining his nipples in the mirror: "Mommy!  I have milk!"
Me: "No, honey, you don't have milk."
Jakub: "But I have nipples like you."
Me: "Well, yes, you do, but boys and daddies don't make milk, only mommies make milk."
Jakub, insistent: "But I will grow and mine will be as big as yours and then I'll have milk!"
Me, throwing in the towel: "Well, we'll see when you're bigger..."

And yes, this is being filed carefully away in the "Blackmail for Disobedient Teenagers" folder.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! On the days you can't remember why you thought having kids was a good idea, remember all the free entertainment they provide. That's how I make it through... haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the first 5 years of my and my sister's lives, my mother kept a book of all the funny things we said. You'll cherish this later!! My speech for her wedding was based off stuff in that book!

    ReplyDelete