Thursday, January 6, 2011

First post

OK, now that I've got you hooked by the title of my first ever post, let me explain the purpose of this blog.  Before I begin, however, let me also state my disclaimer: to the hapless souls that have stumbled upon this blog: first of all, I apologize for tormenting you with yet another site that discusses the daily trials and tribulations that are a matter of course in the life of a parent.  However, if you do find at least some things herein mildly interesting or entertaining, let me introduce myself as a mom of two spirited (read: impish) but absolutely loveable boys, owner of our first baby, a Parson Russell Terrier, our fourth baby, a dachshund, and wife of one loving, and occassionally lovingly infuriating, husband.

This whole blog thing is actually an experiment on my part, because I have no idea whether or not I'm actually going to be updating on a regular basis.  This is a huge commitment, you know, keeping their friends and relatives up to date with our activities.  I mean, I'd hate to get your hopes up with my first few scintillating posts, and then crush your hearts by not keeping up.  But, I've had many requests on Facebook by friends to start a blog of my childrens' adventures (and misadventures) either because these friends particularly enjoy hearing these stories, or because they secretly hope that if I start posting them somewhere else, I'll stop annoying them on FB.  So, here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment