Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am...

I am an entertainer
I am a chauffer
I am a cook
I am a consoler
I am a mess cleaner-upper
I am a tushie wiper
I am an encyclopedia
I am a boo-boo kisser
I am a middle-of-the night soother
I am a laundry service
I am a food source
I am a maid
I am an organizer
I am a detective ("Why is the floor blue?"  Followed by, "OK, why is there blue toothpaste on the floor?")
I am a planner
I am a railway engineer
I am a play fort architect
I am a sand landscape artist
I am a play-doh sculpture artist, available for commissions
I am a craft designer
I am a personal shopper
I am a silly song singer
I am a crazy dancer
I am a meanie (Sorry, you can't wear your shoes in the bath no matter how much you scream)
I am a softie
I am a referee
I am a mediator
I am a judge and jury
I am a cheerleader
I am a coach
I am a defender
I am mother, hear me roar

No comments:

Post a Comment